Dodson & Horrell Goat Mix 20kg
Product Code: FR002
A palatable blend of micronised, oats, soya and sugar beet, which can be fed from 2 weeks of age onwards.
Palatable mix suitable for all types and ages of goat.
To be fed from 2 weeks of age onwards, Goat Mix is a palatable blend of micronised cereals, oats and Soya. Sugar beet is also included as an excellent source of highly digestible fibre.
The mix is coated with syrup to further enhance palatability and ensure the mix is completely dust free. Fully supplemented with vitamins and minerals, Goat Mix is suitable for all types and ages of goat, when fed at the required levels with good quality forage.
- Cereals are a mix of flaked and whole to help minimise acidosis whilst optimising digestibility.
- Enhanced key vitamin levels help minimise any nutritional disorders.
- High levels of digestible fibre to help rumen function.
- High levels of vitamin E and Se which have been shown to improve kid survival at birth.
- High quality protein and UDP levels to support milk yield and quality.
- Vitamin B1 to help support energy utilisation when concentrate is fed; similarly B12 is supplemented to ensure adequate supply when high level of concentrate is fed.
- The right mineral balance (Ca, P Mg) to help support the goat in pregnancy and lactation.
- Manufactured to a fixed recipe in a dedicated, drug free ISO / UFAS registered mill.
Feeding rates for maintenance and late lactation up to 0.5kg per day. Early lactation and growth 1 - 2.5kg per day.
Maize, Oats, Barley, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Dehulled Soya, Full Fat Soya, Full Fat Linseed, Sugar Beet, Locust Beans, Molasses, Glucose Syrup, Dicalcium Phosphate, Limestone, Salt, Vitamins and Trace Minerals and Soya Oil.