Dodson & Horrell Sheep Coarse Mix 20kg
Product Code: FR001
An attractive, non-mediciated diet containing highly palatable raw materials for sheep on good quality forage. Contains no added magnesium.
An attractive mix containing highly palatable ingredients, which are ideal for producing sheep to show condition.
An attractive mix containing highly palatable ingredients, which is ideal for producing sheep to show condition.
- Cereal is a mix of rolled and flaked to help minimise acidosis.
- Ideal for ewes on high quality forage or requiring a special diet for showing.
- A highly palatable mix of ingredients, lightly coated in molasses for ready acceptance.
- High digestibility, traditional ingredients.
- Enhanced key vitamin levels to help give the lamb a healthy start in life and minimise any nutritional disorders.
- High levels of vitamin E and Se to help minimise the risk of muscular dystrophy (white muscle diseases / stiff lamb disease). High levels of vitamin E have also been shown to improve lamb survival at birth and boost the immune system.
- Vitamin B1 to help support energy utilisation when concentrate is fed; similarly B12 is supplemented to ensure adequate supply when high level of concentrate is fed.
- The right mineral balance (Ca, P Mg) to help support the ewe in pregnancy and lactation.
- Manufactured to a fixed recipe in a dedicated, drug free ISO / UFAS registered mill.
Feeding rates will depend on forage available and the stage of production, but typically up to 1kg per day. Contains no added magnesium.
Wheat, Barley, Maize, Oats, Wheatfeed, Dehulled Soya, Full Fat Soya, Full Fat Linseed, Peas, Sugar Beet Pulp, Locust Beans, Molasses, Limestone, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins and Trace Minerals.